Monday, November 2, 2009

ty

ty goes out 2 the universe

how amazing it is 2 be alive - 2 not have had my last day on this earth - 2 b breathing.

i awoke on friday afternoon from a wallking slumber. i had bcome a zombie of life - shut myself tightly away from emotions, from the thoughts of being hurt - not willing 2 b alive so i could avoid pain - but where did that get me - alone in a room filled with love - alone in a warm embrace - alone... i awoke on friday from a needless slumber.

how incredible it felt 2 b awake - 2 feel - yes the good with the bad - 2 smell - 2 c - 2 hear - 2 love & b loved - how incredible it feels 2 b awake.

but fright filled my eyes - all air was gone from my lungs - my body limp - darkness.

how sad it would have been 2 have only just awoken from my slumber and 2 have only lived 4 1 day b4 leaving this earth - the sadness that would have filled the space i left behind - but with me i would have taken the joy i felt while i was awake.

ty goes out 2 the universe.
ty

No comments:

Post a Comment