Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Progress

PASSIVE
Pondering the past - what do i regret - i shouldn't have any regrets yet as human and imperfect as i am i do - cant linger on them or it will drag me down - yes i can look at myself in the mirror & like the image looking back.

Sitting in the present - thinking of the day to day - past, present and future all mix into one.

Contemplating the future - what will come.

ACTIVE
Building on the past - i have learned from my experiences - i have grown - i know i am strong - i know i am weak - i know i am not perfect yet perfect enough to b me, 4 me. The past has provided a foundation - one that i am willing to build my house on - with out my hard tattered past i would not b who i am 2day.

Working on the present - a glance at the past and into the future make 4 a 2day that is full. I wake up every morning (pushing the envelope of time), i go 2 work (sometimes not that productive but at least i am there), i interact, i contemplate, i believe that 2day will b a good day.

Planning the future - but knowing what u plan wont always come - looking at my wants and desires and hoping they r not just all a dream - simple really - continuous employment 2 secure me financially, bring me stability and fill my intellect - a home 2 feel at ease in, 2 settle into, 2 utilize my hands and my head in keeping it alive - a family 2 cherish, adore, a baby.


CONTEMPLATIVE
Live another day, week, year knowing who u r or at least trying 2 figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment