Tuesday, November 24, 2009

i just need 2 vent

i hate feeling this way - at least i feel something right - toss up - anger - pain - sadness - i want the good feelings - cant feel the good without the bad right

u good for nothing lower than the bacteria that grows on the gum that is stuck in the treads of my dirty work boots - u know who u r - u can hide from me - from my stares - from my anger - from the reach of my arms - u think u have the right - u should have no rights - u should b behind bars at the mercy of Big Joe in cell block 2B - his bitch - feel the rape of your soul as u did 2 me - u dont deserve 2 roam this planet - i can only imagine ur days filled with the agony of gasping 4 forgiveness so that u can breath without the weight of shame & disgust resting like an elephant on your chest - u hurt me more then u possibly can even comprehend in ur selfish little self justified crack pot mind- if i ever c ur guilty face again i swear i will take ever ounce of power i can muster 2 return 2 u the pain u have caused me - an eye 4 an eye

placing the hate where it belongs - on u - i hate u - u - u -

No comments:

Post a Comment