Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Reacting


Over reacting seems to be my memo lately, my norm rather then the occasional. I do NOT like it one bit and I know my family doesn't either so it is time to make a change for the better.



"The art of not reacting. In order to stop overreacting, you can try using the art of not reacting. This means that when you’re presented with a certain situation, your goal will be to not react at all. Instead, you’ll take the time to think about the situation and then formulate your action" (Wiseley, 2010).

Well that sounds like a good place to start.

I know I have to remember to
just take a deep breath and relax before I react. Remember I am not perfect, to not judge quickly, I do not have to control everything and that mistakes happen. I want to be that kind, gentle, easy going, fun person that I knew and loved in myself. She is still there, I see her.


Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment